BERGO SOLID SUPERIOR is a strong, flexible, interlocking tile providing superior ground protection and heavy-duty weight loadings. The hexagonal design provides exceptionally strong locking in six directions.
Bergo Solid tiles are made from heavy duty plastic (HDPE) developed for, and to United Nations specifications for use in emergency and conflict areas.
- Outdoor temporary warehouses/tents
- Outdoor events and concert venues
- Temporary roads (including building constructions sites)
- Protection of existing surfaces
- Heavy duty floor
- Temperature resistant from – 30°C to +60°C
- Can be applied over all types of outdoor surfaces
- Can withstand heavy loads
- Adapts to the sub ground without preliminary preparation
- Easy to install and move
- Install time per person – 100m2/hour
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Can be cleaned with hose or high-pressure water blaster as necessary (external only)
Ground Anchors: for soft substrates only
Using geotextile fabric underneath the tiles, protects them from dirt on soft grounds like grass, sand or soil
TILES CUT TO GIVE STRAIGHT FINISHED EDGES:
- Bergo Solid is made with High Density Polyethylene
- No emissions – PVC free
Tile Size: 630 mm x 575 mm
Tile Thickness: 50 mm
Tile Weight: 3.1kg/tile
Weight Loading: 20 ton/m² on soft ground, 600 ton/m² on solid ground.