BERGO SOFT TILE is all about providing safety and comfort around swimming pools and other aquatic areas such as saunas, shower rooms, changerooms and spas and can be used in both indoor and outdoor facilities.
Soft Tile’s innovative design provides soft, flexible comfort underfoot and a good level of slip resistance. Receiving a high ‘A’ Slip rating with the barefoot slip method and a P2 slip rating with a Pendulum slip test, Bergo Soft Tiles are a welcomed solution for wet areas. Its unique, open-patterned design has minimal contact between the tile and substrate surface, allowing water to drain through the tile reducing pooling, increasing drying speed and giving better foot security.
Bergo Soft Tile is made from non-organic materials and therefore does not support bacterial growth.
Mats can be created or whole areas can be laid and cut in around edges and fixtures creating a neat and elegant finish to any aquatic area, both commercial and domestic.
- Public Toilets and showers
- Swimming Pool Surrounds
- Spas and Gym Facilities*
- Public change rooms
- Undulating surfaces
*not for under free fall weights
- Slip reducing and comfortable
- Chemical resistant, FDA approved and antibacterial material
- Non-organic (non-moisture absorbing).
- Easy installation – no nails, screws or glue required
- UV Stable and withstands all climates and environments
- Temperate underfoot – reduces heat intensity in direct sunlight
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Rejuvenation of worn areas
- Adapts to the surface beneath – no need to smooth any irregularities
- Aesthetically attractive
- Available in 3 stock colours
- Excellent drainage and ventilation capabilities
- Ergonomic – easy on your back and joints
- Made from environmentally friendly recyclable PP-composite (polypropylene)
- No emissions (PVC free)
With regular care of your Bergo floor according to the recommendations, you will extend the lifetime, colour and lustre.
Bergo’s multifunctional floor tiles are made from the best materials available in the market. They offer the highest possible colour stability and UV protection. Taking care of the tiles regularly extends the lifetime and lustre of your floor.
Cleaning – Indoors - Bergo flooring installed in an indoor environment should be cleaned as often as visually required with traditional cleaning equipment such as a vacuum cleaner and wet mop using a *cleaning agent. Where the floor has not been cleaned for some time, the substrate can be uncovered, cleaned with suitable cleaning agent and equipment and then tiles replaced in original positions. To easily uncover the substrate, use the Disassembly Tool to split flooring into smaller sheets for easy lifting and quicker re-laying.
Cleaning – Outdoors - Dirt particles spread by wind and weather will end up on your Bergo floor as well. To keep your floor clean, we recommend regular mopping with a *cleaning agent and rinsing with a hose. A high-pressure washer is preferable if you have access to one. If the flooring is extremely dirty or it has been a long time since it was cleaned, we recommend using a stronger detergent combined with a rotating brush, scrubbing machine and rinsed off with a hose.
Edge Strip: 376 mm x 55 mm
Corner Piece: 55 mm x 55 mm
BERGO SOFT TILE can be installed on concrete, timber or ceramic surfaces.
Before installing your flooring, allow tiles to remain a few hours in the room where the floor is to be laid, to produce equal temperatures.
There is no need for glue or special tools when laying your new Bergo floor. All you require is a rubber mallet, tape measure and a jigsaw/circular saw for cutting tiles in around edges and fixtures.
1. Start in one corner: see picture. Remember always to turn the protruding rings in the same direction (forwards).
2. Adjust tiles with pins over the protruding rings and interlock with sharp strokes of a rubber mallet.
If you wish to conceal cables, Cable Strip can be used (up to 6mm) Can also be used just for decoration.
For a neat and quality finish to edges, doorways and steps, Edge Strip and Corner Pieces can be used.
To ensure best functioning, always install a Bergo floor on a clean, hard and even surface. Allow between 5mm and 10mm from walls, doorsteps etc. if the flooring is likely to be exposed to varying temperatures.
- Antibacterial composition.
- 100% environmentally friendly recyclable PE-composite
- UV/Colour Stabilised
- No emissions – PVC free
Tile Size: 377.2 mm x 377.2 mm (builds to 380 mm x 380 mm)
Tile Thickness: 10.3 mm
Weight Loading: 150 ton/m²