BERGO ROYAL TILE is a classic best-seller; a sound and technical all-round solution for indoor and outdoor flooring and boasts the largest range of stock colours in the entire Bergo collection! Its multifunctional properties have solved many renovation problems from splintering decks and balconies to damp or mould-affected cellar floors. Temperate underfoot in even the hottest countries. Attractive pattern design for an aesthetically pleasing and quality finish.
- Decks & Patios
- Garages (smaller sized*)
- Sheds and Storerooms
*for larger garage areas and car show rooms we recommend Bergo Supreme
- Easy installation – no nails, screws or glue required
- UV Stable and withstands all climates and environments
- Temperate underfoot – reduces heat intensity in direct sunlight
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Rejuvenation of worn areas
- Robust and Durable
- Aesthetically attractive
- Excellent drainage and ventilation capabilities
- Made from environmentally friendly recyclable PP-composite (polypropylene)
- No emissions (PVC free)
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Available in an Eco-friendly version made from 100% recycled composite materials*
*limited colour range available
With regular care of your Bergo floor according to the recommendations, you will extend the lifetime, colour and lustre.
Bergo’s multifunctional floor tiles are made from the best materials available in the market. They offer the highest possible colour stability and UV protection. Taking care of the tiles regularly extends the lifetime and lustre of your floor.
Cleaning – Indoors – Bergo flooring installed in an indoor environment should be cleaned as often as visually required with traditional cleaning equipment such as a vacuum cleaner and wet mop using a *cleaning agent. Where the floor has not been cleaned for some time, the substrate can be uncovered, cleaned with suitable cleaning agent and equipment and then tiles replaced in original positions. To easily uncover the substrate, use the Disassembly Tool to split flooring into smaller sheets for easy lifting and quicker re-laying.
Cleaning – Outdoors - Dirt particles spread by wind and weather will end up on your Bergo floor as well. To keep your floor clean, we recommend regular mopping with a *cleaning agent and rinsing with a hose. A high-pressure washer is preferable if you have access to one. If the flooring is extremely dirty or it has been a long time since it was cleaned, we recommend using a stronger detergent combined with a rotating brush, scrubbing machine and rinsed off with a hose.
* Cleaning agent - Most cleaning agents can be used to remove dirt. Some are especially suited for composites, and these are recommended. In extremely dry environments such as indoors, the detergent should contain an antistatic agent which minimizes the risk of static electricity. Bergo’s products can withstand most chemicals. For more information, see the ”Chemical Resistance Table” for PP. Consult your dealer about the recommended media for best results on PP plastic
Edge Strip: 300 mm x 55 mm, for a quality and safe finish.
Corner Piece: 55 mm x 55 mm
Connecting-rings, Edge Strip
Expansion Edge Piece: 75 mm x 52mm
Expansion strip: 300 mm x 75 mm
Cable Strip: 346 mm x 97 mm
Expansion cross-piece: 75 mm x 75 mm
BERGO ROYAL can be installed on concrete, timber or ceramic surfaces.
Before installing your flooring, allow tiles to remain a few hours in the room where the floor is to be laid, to produce equal temperatures.
There is no need for glue or special tools when laying your new Bergo floor. All you require is a rubber mallet, tape measure and a jigsaw/circular saw.
Start in one corner: see picture 1. Remember always to turn the protruding rings in the same direction (forwards).
Cut the tiles around edges and fixtures where required using a jigsaw or circular saw.
Adjust tiles with pins over the protruding rings and interlock with sharp strokes of a rubber mallet.
To ensure best functioning, always install a Bergo floor on a clean, hard and even surface. Allow between 5 mm and 10 mm from walls, doorsteps etc. if the flooring is likely to be exposed to varying temperatures.
The floor tiles can be delivered on pallets in pre-assembled sections, 1.2 m x 0.9 m. This delivery solution makes the installation easier and saves time. Take-up of a floored area is simple and quick using the specially designed Disassembly Tool.
The System1 Expansion strip should be installed every 8th tile when the length or width of the surface exceeds 4.8m Use the Expansion cross-piece where the Expansion strips intersect.
c: Expansion strip
d: Expansion Cross-piece
a: Edge strip 300 x 55 mm
b: Corner strip 55 x 55 mm
Distance to wall
- 100% environmentally friendly recyclable PE-composite
- UV/Colour Stabilised
- No emissions – PVC free
Tile Size: 301.8 mm x 301.8 mm
Tile Thickness: 13.2 mm
Weight Loading: 400 ton/m²