Dr. Schutz Primer is a water-based roll-out primer for approved absorbent, cement based screeds before sealing with Dr. Schutz AntiColour
Dr. Schutz Primer reduces absorbency, reduces bubbles and improves adhesion of the subsequent sealing films. Good penetration quality with even visual impression and easy to use.
For use on approved absorbent, cement based screeds prior to sealing with Dr. Schutz AntiColour
- Reduces absorbency
- Reduces bubble formation
- Improves adhesion of subsequent sealing film
- Good penetrating quality
- Even visual impression
- Easy to use
- Floor and material temperature must not fall below 15°C during application and drying time.
- Ensure surface is professionally prepared and in a clean, dry condition free of oil, wax and dust
- In the case of newly laid screed floors, sufficient hardening and drying time must be allowed, according to manufacturer’s stipulations. Hardness of screed material should be checked by a scratch test. Depending on manufacturer’s stipulations, fine sanding of the surface may be necessary.
- Do not pour primer directly onto the floor. Use a lacquer tray to work from.
- Before using on a screed floor, we recommend setting up a representative test area. The recommendation of the screed manufacturer must be followed.
- Shake Dr. Schutz Primer well before use
- Apply Dr. Schutz Primer for screed floors evenly in one coat using a new, dry Dr. Schutz Aquatop Roller until substrate is saturated.
- Do not allow to dry during application
Approx. 60-80 ml/m² (12-16 m²/l). In the case of a very absorbent sub-surface, higher consumption is possible,
depending on absorbency.
- Can be carefully walked on and further worked on with Dr. Schutz AntiColour after about 1-2 hours
- Do not leave longer than 12 hours before applying sealer (at 20°C, 50% relative humidity and sufficient ventilation)
- Lower temperatures, higher humidity and poor ventilation can prolong drying time
Clean working tools and implements with water. Hardened remains of lacquer can only be removed mechanically. We recommend always using a new, dry Dr. Schutz Aquatop Roller
Contained substances: water, polyacrylate, polyurethane, glycolether, silicic acids, waxes, additives. Contains 1,2-
benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
voc (g/l) 110 (ISO11890) / GISCODE: W3+ / 2004/42/IIA(i)(140)140.
ADR/RID: not a dangerous good as defined by transport regulations.
CLP: The product is not classified according to the CLP regulation..
Even when using low polluting products, the usual technical safety measures are to be observed. Keep out of the
reach of children. Emptied canisters can be disposed of in household waste, or taken to a recycling centre.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Will keep for 1 year from manufacturer’s date in unopened, original container
- Keep out of reach of children