BERGO EXCELLENCE EXTREME TILE is the first International Maritime Organisation (IMO) approved floor tile in the world, and the toughest!
Bergo Excellence Extreme conforms to relevant Marine Equipment Directives (MED) and IMO. The raised and textured pattern meets the standards established by the International Maritime Organisation for vessels used in international waterways. This PVC-free tile allows dirt and water to drain off walking surfaces, increasing traction and improving slip resistance.
Bergo Excellence Extreme features a special mix of materials and design, providing excellent durability and is developed for ship interiors and passenger balconies on mega-yachts, ferries and cruise ships. Bergo Excellence Extreme compliments Bergo Excellence.
When installing over a painted deck surface, Excellence provides significant protection, substantially cutting down on maintenance resulting in significant cost savings.
- Ship Decks
- Passenger Ferries
- Cruise liners
- Demanding outdoor café environments
- Freezer Rooms
- Car wash facilities
- Slip resistant (Type B)
- Fire retardant
- Easy installation – no nails, screws or glue required
- Adapts to surface beneath – no need to smooth out any irregularities
- Excellent drainage and ventilation capabilities
- Easily moved for transportable applications
- Non-organic material – does not absorb moisture
- UV Stable and withstands all climates and environments
- Temperate underfoot – reduces heat intensity in direct sunlight
- Extra dense pattern – suitable for stiletto heels
- Robust and Durable
- Aesthetically attractive
- Supplied as pre-assembled sheets (3 x 4 tiles) for quicker installation
- Made from environmentally friendly recyclable PP-composite (polypropylene)
- No emissions (PVC free)
- Backed by 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
With regular care of your Bergo floor according to the recommendations, you will extend the lifetime, colour and lustre.
Bergo’s multifunctional floor tiles are made from the best materials available in the market. They offer the highest possible colour stability and UV protection. Taking care of the tiles regularly extends the lifetime and lustre of your floor.
Cleaning – Indoors - Bergo flooring installed in an indoor environment should be cleaned as often as visually required with traditional cleaning equipment such as a vacuum cleaner and wet mop using a *cleaning agent. Where the floor has not been cleaned for some time, the substrate can be uncovered, cleaned with suitable cleaning agent and equipment and then tiles replaced in original positions. To easily uncover the substrate, use the Disassembly Tool to split flooring into smaller sheets for easy lifting and quicker re-laying.
Cleaning – Outdoors – Dirt particles spread by wind and weather will end up on your Bergo floor as well. To keep your floor clean, we recommend regular mopping with a *cleaning agent and rinsing with a hose. A high-pressure washer is preferable if you have access to one. If the flooring is extremely dirty or it has been a long time since it was cleaned, we recommend using a stronger detergent combined with a rotating brush, scrubbing machine and rinsed off with a hose.
* Cleaning agent - Most cleaning agents can be used to remove dirt. Some are especially suited for composites, and these are recommended. In extremely dry environments such as indoors, the detergent should contain an antistatic agent which minimizes the risk of static electricity. Bergo’s products can withstand most chemicals. For more information, see the ”Chemical Resistance Table” for PP. Consult your dealer about the recommended media for best results on PP plastic
Edge Strip: 300 mm x 55 mm
Corner Piece: 55 mm x 55 mm
Connecting-rings, Edge Strip
Expansion Edge Piece: 75 mm x 52mm
Expansion strip: 300 mm x 75 mm
Cable Strip: 346 mm x 97 mm
Expansion cross-piece: 75 mm x 75 mm
Before installing your flooring, allow tiles to remain a few hours in the area where the floor is to be laid, to produce equal temperatures.
There is no need for glue or special tools when laying your new Bergo floor. All you require is a rubber mallet, tape measure and a jigsaw/circular saw for cutting tiles in around edges and fixtures.
- 100% environmentally friendly recyclable PP-composite
- UV/Colour Stabilised
- No emissions – PVC free
Tile Size: 302.1 mm x 302.1 mm
Tile Thickness: 14.5 mm
Weight Loading: 1500 ton/m²