BERGO ECO UNIQUE is an extremely strong and durable floor tile with an open, distinctive pattern, providing an attractive finish.
Eco Unique is made with 100% recycled composite materials! This means that when you choose to purchase this product you are contributing to our environmental commitment and helping us to reduce waste.
Its multi-functional properties provide flooring solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Outdoor walkways
- Covered Outdoor Learning Areas (COLA’s)
- Storage rooms/sheds
- Pool Surrounds and area
- Change rooms
- Made with 100% recycled composite material
- Easy installation – no nails, screws or glue required
- Easily moved for transportable applications
- UV Stable and withstands all climates and environments
- Temperate underfoot – reduces heat intensity in direct sunlight
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Rejuvenation of worn areas
- Robust and Durable
- Aesthetically attractive
- Excellent drainage and ventilation capabilities
- Ergonomic – easy on your back and joints
- No emissions (PVC free)
- Backed by 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
With regular care of your Bergo floor according to the recommendations, you will extend the lifetime, colour and lustre.
Bergo’s multifunctional floor tiles are made from the best materials available in the market. They offer the highest possible colour stability and UV protection. Taking care of the tiles regularly extends the lifetime and lustre of your floor.
Cleaning – Indoors – Bergo flooring installed in an indoor environment should be cleaned as often as visually required with traditional cleaning equipment such as a vacuum cleaner and wet mop using a *cleaning agent. Where the floor has not been cleaned for some time, the substrate can be uncovered, cleaned with suitable cleaning agent and equipment and then tiles replaced in original positions. To easily uncover the substrate, use the Disassembly Tool to split flooring into smaller sheets for easy lifting and quicker re-laying.
Cleaning – Outdoors - Dirt particles spread by wind and weather will end up on your Bergo floor as well. To keep your floor clean, we recommend regular mopping with a *cleaning agent and rinsing with a hose. A high-pressure washer is preferable if you have access to one.
If the flooring is extremely dirty or it has been a long time since it was cleaned, we recommend using a stronger detergent combined with a rotating brush, scrubbing machine and rinsed off with a hose.
* Cleaning agent - Most cleaning agents can be used to remove dirt. Some are especially suited for composites, and these are recommended. In extremely dry environments such as indoors, the detergent should contain an antistatic agent which minimizes the risk of static electricity. Bergo’s products can withstand most chemicals. For more information, see the ”Chemical Resistance Table” for PP. Consult your dealer about the recommended media for best results on PP plastic
Edge Strip: 376 mm x 55 mm, for a quality and safe finish.
Corner Piece: 55 mm x 55 mm
Cable Strip: 376 mm x 55 mm - for cable concealment
Cable Cross-Piece: 55 mm x 55 mm
- Made with 100% recycled composite materials
- UV/Colour Stabilised
- No emissions (PVC free)
Tile Size: 377.2 mm x 377.2 mm (builds to 380 mm x 380 mm)
Tile Thickness: 10.3 mm
Weight Loading: 500 ton/m²