BERGO ECO MULTISPORT TILE is an ideal all-weather sport floor providing solutions for permanent installations, indoor and outdoor, as well as for temporary sporting events where a ‘put down, take up’ solution is required.
Eco Multisport is made with 100% recycled composite materials! This means that when you choose to purchase this product you are contributing to our environmental commitment and helping us to reduce waste.
The unique construction of this sport floor gives correct resilience, bounce and friction and due to the specially designed drainage construction, it allows courts to dry quickly after rain, leaving no puddles. BERGO Sport Floors can remain outside in any climatic condition and are temperate underfoot in even the hottest of countries.
Bergo Eco Multisport meets the FIBA standards and has a 15-year warranty
- Basketball Courts
- Badminton Courts
- Handball Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Netball Courts
- Temporary sporting events
- Outdoor Play Areas at Schools and Kindies
Ideal for both Indoor and Outdoor applications.
- Made with 100% recycled composite material
- Eco Multisport Tiles meets FIBA Standards – correct bounce across the whole court
- Easy installation – no nails, screws or glue required
- Easily moved for transportable applications
- UV Stable and withstands all climates and environments
- Temperate underfoot – reduces heat intensity in direct sunlight
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Rejuvenation of areas such as worn asphalt and cracked concrete
- Robust and Durable
- Aesthetically attractive
- Good colour range
- Excellent drainage – courts drain quickly after rain making them safer
- Good ventilation capabilities
- Ergonomic – easy on your back and joints
- No emissions (PVC free)
- Backed by 15-year manufacturer’s warranty
With regular care of your Bergo floor according to the recommendations, you will extend the lifetime, colour and lustre.
Bergo’s multifunctional floor tiles are made from the best materials available in the market. They offer the highest possible colour stability and UV protection. Taking care of the tiles regularly extends the lifetime and lustre of your floor.
Cleaning – Indoors - Bergo flooring installed in an indoor environment should be cleaned as often as visually required with traditional cleaning equipment such as a vacuum cleaner and wet mop using a *cleaning agent. Where the floor has not been cleaned for some time, the substrate can be uncovered, cleaned with suitable cleaning agent and equipment and then tiles replaced in original positions. To easily uncover the substrate, use the Disassembly Tool to split flooring into smaller sheets for easy lifting and quicker re-laying.
Cleaning – Outdoors - Dirt particles spread by wind and weather will end up on your Bergo floor as well. To keep your floor clean, we recommend regular mopping with a *cleaning agent and rinsing with a hose. A high-pressure washer is preferable if you have access to one. If the flooring is extremely dirty or it has been a long time since it was cleaned, we recommend using a stronger detergent combined with a rotating brush, scrubbing machine and rinsed off with a hose.
* Cleaning agent - Most cleaning agents can be used to remove dirt. Some are especially suited for composites, and these are recommended. In extremely dry environments such as indoors, the detergent should contain an antistatic agent which minimizes the risk of static electricity. Bergo’s products can withstand most chemicals. For more information, see the ”Chemical Resistance Table” for PP. Consult your dealer about the recommended media for best results on PP plastic
Edge Strip: 300 mm x 55 mm
Corner Piece: 55 mm x 55 mm
Connecting-rings, Edge Strip
Expansion Edge Piece: 75 mm x 52mm
Expansion strip: 300 mm x 75 mm
Cable Strip: 346 mm x 97 mm
Expansion cross-piece: 75 mm x 75 mm
BERGO ECO MULTISPORT can be installed on concrete, asphalt, timber and ceramic surfaces or fine gravel bases.
- 100% recycled composite
- UV/Colour Stabilised
- No emissions (PVC free)
Tile Size: 303.3 mm x 303.3 mm
Tile Thickness: 14.1 mm
Weight Loading: 700 ton/m²