Dr. Schutz SuperBond Primer is a bonding primer for non porous silicone substrates, such as ceramic tiles, polished stone surfaces (e.g. granite) as well as glass and metal surfaces. To be used before coating with Dr. Schutz PU Sealer / Dr. Schutz PU AntiColour or Dr. Schutz PU Colour
- All types of silicate-based stone surfaces (e.g. granite)
- Glazed ceramic tiles
- Glass surfaces
- Metal surfaces
- Solvent free
- Easy to use
- Does not form a film
- Remnants of cement, separating agents and loose particles must be completely removed prior to priming.
- Surface to be primed must be entirely free of dirt and organic adhesions (lacquer, care products, cleaning agents, fat, wax).
- Use Dr. Schutz Clean & Strip or Dr. Schutz Turbo Strip. We recommend using a Monodisc machine (150 rpm) with PU Renovation pad.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water afterwards.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before applying primer
- Floor and material temperature must not fall below 15°C during application and drying time
- Thinly apply SuperBond evenly onto properly strip-cleaned and dry surface with a clean Polish Applicator, a QuickStep mop or with a new, dry Dr. Schutz Aquatop Roller
- Ensure entire area is moistened with a SuperBond film
Approx. 20-30 ml/m² (30-50 m²/l).
- Can be carefully walked on and worked on further after 1 hour (at 20°C, 50% relative humidity and sufficient ventilation)
- It is essential to check that drying is complete especially in joint areas.
- Area must be coated directly after drying
- An extended period between drying and sealing reduces the surface activation
- Lower temperatures, higher humidity and insufficient ventilation can prolong the drying time.
Working tools and implements can be cleaned with water
Contained substances: water, non-volatile organosilanes.
voc (g/l) <1 (ISO11890) / 2004/42/IIA(i)(140)140.
ADR/RID: not a dangerous good as defined by transport regulations.
CLP: labelling not necessary.
Even when using low-polluting products the usual technical safety measures are to be observed. Keep out of the
reach of children. Emptied canisters can be disposed of in household waste, or taken to a recycling centre.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Will keep for 6 months from date of manufacture in unopened, original container
- Keep out of reach of children