Dr. Schutz PU Cleaner is a concentrated cleaner for use on new floors after installation and for routine cleaning of factory-cured floor coverings with a polyurethane finish.
We recommend Dr. Schutz PU Cleaner for floors such as vinyl, linoleum or rubber which have been protected with Dr. Schutz PU Sealer
PU Cleaner removes dirt, fat, grease and shoe scuff-marks and does not leave a residue.
- Floors factory-cured with a polyurethane finish
- Vinyl, linoleum or rubber floor coverings treated with Dr. Schutz PU Sealer
- Excellent dirt-binding properties, even in the case of fatty deposits
- Causes no damage to floor surface
- Does not cause greying (development of grey filming)
- Does not leave a residue
- Complies with the requirements of DIN 18032 for floors in sports areas, gyms etc…
Cleaning after installation:
- Remove coarse dirt using broom or vacuum cleaner
- In case of stubborn dirt, dilute PU Cleaner in a ratio of 1:10 (1 Litre PU Cleaner to 10 Litres water) – reduce concentration according to level of soiling.
- Distribute the cleaning solution over the floor.
- Allow to stand for a short time
- Scrub floor surface using Monodisc appliance and red pad or scrubbing brush.
- Take up dirt using a Dr. Schutz spray extractor fitted with a hard floor adaptor or absorbent wide-headed wide mop and wipe over with clear water to neutralise.
Daily Cleaning (Maintenance):
- Dilute PU Cleaner in ratio of 1:200 (50 ml to 10 Litres water) and wipe over floor using this solution. Concentration can be reduced to 1:400 (25 ml to 10 Litres water) when using a fully automatic cleaning appliance
Cleaning after installation: ca. 2 litres per 100 m²
Daily Cleaning : ca. 0,1 litres per 100 m²
Sensitive surfaces such as wood metal and furnishing should not be sprayed with cleaning solution.
Ingredients: contains under 5% anionic tensides, under 5% non ionic tensides. Contains perfumes (LIMONENE),
pH value: 9,5 (concentrate)
ADR/RID: no dangerous good according ADR
CLP: GHS07. Danger. H319 Causes serious eye irritatioP101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand P102 Keep out of reach of children. P280
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes Remove contact lenses, if present
and easy to do. Continue rinsing.P337+P313 If eye irritation persists Get medical advice/attention P501 Dispose of
contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Even when using low-pollution products, the usual safety measures are to be observed. Keep away from children.
Completely emptied canisters can be disposed of in domestic waste, or taken to a recycling centre.
- Store in cool, dry conditions making sure container is well sealed
- Keep out of reach of children