Dr. Schutz PU AntiColour (Semi-gloss) is a water-based, two-part polymer sealer with especially high cross-linking density giving increased resistance to colour dyes, plasticizers and chemicals.
Optimal floor protection solution for hair salons and medical facilities where floor covering damage due to spilt substances such as hair dyes and wound disinfectants is an issue. Reduces dirt adhesion and day-to-day maintenance.
PU AntiColour forms an extremely hard wearing sealer film with a semi-gloss finish and excellent elasticity.
Only for professional use.
Dr. Schutz PU AntiColour semi gloss offers the highest stain resistance and is optimal in areas where higher levels of chemical are used e.g. hairdressing salons and medical facilities.
- PVC Floor covering and Luxury Vinyl Tiles with smooth or slightly structured, grained surfaces.
- Linoleum floors – Open-pored linoleum after priming with Dr. Schutz Lino Primer
- Non-absorbent stone and tile sub-surfaces after priming with Dr. Schutz Superbond
- Rubber floors *
- Cast floors based on epoxy
*Suitability for safety flooring, more structured surfaces and studded floor coverings must be ascertained before use.
In a facility where the level of sealer hardness is a higher priority than the level of chemical resistance, Dr. Schutz PU Sealer should be used.
- Resistant to colour dyes, plasticizers and chemicals
- Reduces dirt adhesion
- Reduces floor maintenance
- Hard wearing
- Excellent elasticity
- Safe and Easy application
- Excellent adhesion
- High solids content
- Very low emissions
- Anti-slip when adding PU Anti-slip
- Temperature of floor and materials should not fall below 15°C during application and drying time.
- Surface must be professionally prepared and in clean and dry condition, free of oil, wax and dust. See links below for instructions on how to prepare surfaces
- Wood and open-pored linoleum must be primed before applying Dr. Schutz PU AntiColour
- Shake the lacquer vigorously before adding the Crosslinker.
- Add Crosslinker A to the lacquer in a ration of 4:1 and immediately mix thoroughly and evenly.
- Allow mixture to settle for 10 minutes, then stir again
- Do not mix more than can be used within one hour
- Pay attention to batch numbers and only use products with the same batch number in one layer. In the case of a different batch, mix in a separate container before using.
- We recommend using only new, dry Dr. Schutz Aquatop Rollers
- Apply two coats PU Anti-Colour evenly onto the thoroughly prepared subsurface (see below for times between coats)
- Per coating approx. 50 ml/m² (20 m²/l). On wood, cork or decorative screed floors approx. 80-100 ml/m² (10-
12m²/l) per coating.
In the case of a very absorbent sub-surface, higher consumption is possible, depending on absorbency.
- Can be carefully walked on to apply second coat after approx. 5 hours
- Do not leave longer than 24 hours after first coat before second coat is applied. Where longer drying time is unavoidable, entire surface must be sanded.
- Can be walked on carefully 12 hours after last sealing coat.
- After 24 hours approximately 80% of durability is achieved.
- After 7 days, full durability and chemical resistance of the product is achieved (based on conditions of 20°C /50% humidity and sufficient ventilation)
Low temperatures, high humidity and poor ventilation will all contribute to longer drying times.
- Clean working tools and implements with water. Hardened remains of lacquer can only be removed mechanically. We recommend always using new, dry Dr. Schutz Aquatop Rollers
Furniture can be carefully moved in again but it is recommended to use furniture gliders/protectors under all movable chairs, tables, fixtures and other furniture to protect the coating from unnecessary scratching. We recommend Dr. Schutz ScratchNoMore protectors
Contained substances: water, polyacrylate, polyurethane, glycolether, silicic acids, waxes, additives. Contains 5-
Chlor-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on and 2-Methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on.. May produce an allergic reaction.
voc (g/l) 112 in mixture (ISO11890) / 2004/42/IIA(j)(140)140.
ADR/RID: not a dangerous good as defined by transport regulations (base lacquer and crosslinker).
CLP (base lacquer): labelling not necessary.
Emptied canisters can be disposed of in household waste, or taken to a recycling centre.
CLP (Crosslinker A): GHS 07, Warning. H332 Harmful if inhaled. H315 Causes skin irritation. H319 Causes serious
eye irritation. H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H335 May cause respiratory irritation. H412 Harmful to
aquatic life with long lasting effects. EUH204 Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction.
Gloss grade at 60°: 40-50
The gloss grade can vary from lab values depending on the conditions in actual buildings.
- When mixed, the 2-part products lets off carbon dioxide and can build up pressure. Never close 2-part mixture container tightly – danger of bursting
- Unmixed product should be stored in cool, dry conditions
- Keep out of reach of children
It is recommended to use Dr. Schutz PU Cleaner or Dr. Schutz Cleaner for maintenance cleaning
Where conventional care is requested, we recommend Dr. Schutz Floor Mat (for satin and mat) or Dr. Schutz Floor Shine, depending on the gloss grade of the finish
Coloured products e.g. dyes and wound disinfectants should be removed as fast as possible from sealer film. The longer aggressively colouring chemicals are left, the more likely chance of stains being left. Sometimes this can become permanent depending on type of stain and soak-in time. Therefore, treat stains immediately with Dr. Schutz Eletex – dab away fluid remnants of colour with absorbing cloth then spray with Dr. Schutz Eletex and allow to soak for 5 minutes. Dissolve stain with soft cloth, dabbing from the edge into the centre of the stain. Do not rub. Rinse with clear water.
When your floor begins to show signs of wear, it may be time to reapply your sealer coat.