Dr. Schutz Lino Primer is a 2-part roll-on primer for open-pored linoleum. It reduces the porousness and prepares the subsurface for subsequent applications, giving good penetrating quality and even visual impression.
Optimal for subsequently applied Dr. Schutz PU Sealer
Easy to use
For professional use only
Can be used on uncoated, open-pored linoleum floors (not including factory-coated floors) after basic strip & clean, or after sanding
- Reduces porousness and prepares subsurface for subsequent applications
- Good penetrating quality
- Even visual appearance
- Easy to use
- Optimal for subsequent application of Dr. Schutz PU Sealer
- Prior to application, surfaces must be professionally prepared and in clean, dry conditions free of wax, oil and dust
- Floor and material temperatures must not fall below 15° during application and drying time
- Pay attention to printed batch numbers – only use products with the same batch number in one layer. In the case of a different batch, mix this in a separate container before use
- Shake Lino Primer well before adding the Crosslinker M
- Add Crosslinker M to the lacquer in a ratio of 20:1
- Mix thoroughly and evenly
- Allow to settle for 10 minutes
- Stir again before using
- Do not mix more than can be used within a 2 hour period.
- Apply Lino Primer evenly with a new, dry Dr. Schutz Aquatop roller
Per coating approx. 20-30 ml/m² (30-50 m²/l). In the case of a very absorbent sub-surface, higher consumption is
possible, depending on absorbency.
- Can be walked on carefully and worked on further with Dr. Schutz PU Sealer after approx. 1-2 hours
- Do not leave longer than 12 hours (at 20°, 50% relative humidity and sufficient ventilation)
- Lower temperatures, higher humidity and insufficient ventilation can prolong the drying time
- Clean working tools and implements with water.
- Hardened remains of lacquer can only be removed mechanically.
- We recommend always using a new, dry Aquatop Roller
Contained substances: water, polyacrylate, polyurethane, glycolether, silicic acids, waxes, additives. Contains 1,2-
benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
voc (g/l) 37 in mixture (ISO11890) / GISCODE: W2DD+ / 2004/42/IIA(j)(140)140.
ADR/RID: not a dangerous good as defined by transport regulations (base lacquer and crosslinker).
CLP (base lacquer): labelling not necessary.
Emptied canisters can be disposed of in household waste, or taken to a recycling centre.
CLP (Crosslinker M): GHS 07, Attention. H332 Harmful if inhaled. H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H335
May cause respiratory irritation. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. P280 Wear protective
gloves / eye protection. P362 Take off contaminated clothing. P405 Store locked up. EUH204 Contains isocyanates.
May produce an allergic reaction.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Protect against frost
- Can be kept for 12 months from date of manufacture in original, unopened container
- When stored in varying temperatures and/or in an opened container, dried particles can form. These must be strained out prior to further use.
- When storing mixed product, never close container tightly as 2-part mixture can develop carbon dioxide and build up pressure if sealed – danger of bursting.
- Keep out of reach of children