Dr. Schutz Elatex Stain Remover
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION A universal agent for the removal of rubber marks, heel marks, adhesive residue and stubborn stains.
2 AREAS OF APPLICATION Resilient floors (vinyl, linoleum and rubber), laminates, sealed wood and cork floors, as well as carpets and upholstery. Please pay attention to our technical instructions specifically for floors and buildings under www.dr-schutz.com
3 METHOD OF APPLICATION A. Resilient floors, laminate, wood and cork floors: For floors without a polish or sealer spray Elatex directly onto the soiled area. Leave to react for a short time, treat residues with a cloth or non-abrasive white pad. Finally wipe with clear water. Avoid long-lasting action on polymer-coated floors as well as sensitive surfaces (e.g. sealed wood and cork floors). In such cases spray Elatex onto a cloth and take up loosened stains carefully. Thereafter treat the floor with a suitable care agent.
- Textile floors and upholstery: Spray Elatex directly onto the stain and leave to draw for some minutes. Then loosen the stain by dabbing it with an absorbing cloth, working from the edges of the stain towards the centre. Remove loosened dirt by dabbing with a dry part of the cloth. Then treat with clear water and subsequently dab dry. If necessary, place the cloth on the treated area, weight it down somewhat and allow it to stand for a time until the liquid has been removed completely from the carpet.
Note: Do not inhale fumes. Before use, test the flooring with Elatex Stain Remover at an inconspicuous area for colourfastness, water-resistance and material suitability. Reactions in the carpet fibres caused by the presence of stains may limit the effectiveness of Elatex Stain Remover
Dr. Schutz Elatex Stain Remover can be used on all resilient floor coverings including
- Sealed wood and cork floors
- Textile Floors (Carpets)
- Removes stubborn stains and rubber scuff marks
- Can be used on a variety of materials
When using on resilient floors, laminate, wood and cork:
- Spray Dr. Schutz Elatex Stain Remover directly onto soiled area
- Leave to react for a short time
- Treat residue with a cloth or non-abrasive white pad.
- Wipe with clear water
Avoid long-lasting action on polymer-coated floors as well as sensitive surfaces such as sealed wood and cork floors. In these cases:
- Spray Dr. Schutz Elatex Stain Remover onto a cloth
- Take up loosened stains carefully
- Treat floor with a suitable care agent
For use on textile floors and upholstery
- Spray Dr. Schutz Elatex Stain Remover directly onto stain
- Leave to draw for some minutes
- Loosen stain by dabbing in with an absorbent cloth, working from edges of the stain toward the centre.
- Remove loosened dirt by dabbing with a dry part of the cloth
- Treat with clean water and subsequently dab dry
- If necessary, place a clean cloth over the treated area, weight it down and allow to stand for a time until liquid has been completely soaked up.
Do not inhale fumes
Before use, test material to be treated in an inconspicuous area for colourfastness, water resistance and material suitability.
Reactions in carpet fibres caused by the presence of stains may limit the effectiveness of Dr. Schutz Elatex Stain Remover
Ingredients: less than 5% bleach agents based on oxygen, solvents.
pH level: 5.5 (concentrate)
ADR/RID: not a dangerous good as defined by transport regulations
CLP: The product is not classified according to the CLP regulation.
Even when using low-pollution products, the usual safety measures are to be observed. Keep away from children.
Completely emptied canisters can be disposed of in domestic waste, or taken to a recycling centre.
- Store in a cool dry place in original container
- Protect from frost
- Keep out of reach of children