Dr Schutz DuroPlus L is a liquid additive providing enhanced resistance and slip and scratching and for additional matting effect where required. Can be added to Dr Schutz PU Sealer / Dr Schutz PU Sealer 100 and Dr Schutz PU AntiColour. Can be added to base lacquer up to 20%.
- Suitable for use with all Dr. Schutz water based sealers in their recommended areas of application.
- Ideal for all matt and high wear surfaces
- Ideal for dark and scratch sensitive substrates
- Enhanced scratch resistance
- Additional matting effect where required
- Easy to use
- Effective results
- Shake Dr. Schutz DuroPlus L well
- Decide on desired dosage of Dr. Schutz DuroPlus L to be used – it is recommended that a scaled/weighed dose.
- Perform sample application to ensure level of matt effect is satisfactory
- Take note of Dr. Schutz DuroPlus L dosage for later reference
- Before adding Crosslinker, pour measured dose of Dr. Schutz DuroPlus into base lacquer and mix very thoroughly and evenly
- Only mix sufficient lacquer for one layer in the whole area. Additional mixing later on might lead to gloss variations
- Mix calculated amount of Crosslinker depending on which base lacquer is required.
- Follow directions for application according to particular base lacquer instructions.
Depending on mixing ratio. Typically 5 g/m² (Coverage: 200 m²/l) at a lacquer consumption of 50 ml/m² and an addition of 1:10.
Contained substances: water, polyacrylate,, silicic acids, minerals,, waxes, additives. Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
voc (g/l) 2 (ISO11890).
ADR/RID: not a dangerous good as defined by transport regulations.
CLP/GHS: labelling not necessary.
Emptied canisters can be disposed of in household waste, or taken to a recycling centre.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Protect from frost
- Will keep for 24 months from date of manufacture in unopened, original container
- Keep out of reach of children