Robusto Diamond Light Tiles are used in areas with medium spot or dynamic loads, typically in operations where heavy handling machinery such as forklifts or electric pallet trucks are not used.
The innovative loose lay, interlocking design makes the Robusto Diamond Light Tile quick and easy to lay giving speedy results with a minimum of disruption to your program.
- Fitness & Sport Facilities
- Storage Facilities
- Schools and Kindergartens
- Car Service Facilities
- Exhibitions and Sales Points
- Passenger Terminals
- Power Plants
- Withstands medium spot or dynamic loads
- Unique interlocking design – easy installation
- Quick glueless installation makes for shorter down times/interruptions relating to renovations.
- Diamond finish increases foot stability and reduces slip
- Special protective coatings maximise wear resistance – reduces abrasion and dirt – facilitates cleaning and preserves beauty
- Large standard colour range – custom colours available for orders over 100 m²
- Customised logo printing, path indications or other markings available on request.
- 100% virgin PVC – 100% recyclable
- Available in regenerated PVC – ECO Black or ECO Grey
Novare Robusto Tiles require minimal maintenance. To maximise wear resistance, Robusto Tiles are protected with an exclusive protective paint treatment that boosts resistance to abrasion and dirt, facilitating cleaning and preserving the beauty of your Robusto Tile floor over time.
Edge/Ramp: 510 mm x 160 mm
Corner: 510 mm x 160 mm
Novare Robusto Tile can be installed over concrete, timber or ceramic surfaces. Due to interlocking design, tiles clip together without the need of glue or other fixtures. A rubber mallet is used to connect interlocking joins and a knife or jigsaw is used to cut tiles in around edges and fixtures.
Simple installation procedure:
- Before laying, let tiles acclimatise for 24 hours in the room where they are to be laid. Ensure floor is level and swept clean
- Using chalk, draw horizontal and lengthwise lines in the room. It is essential that tiles are kept in mutually orthogonal position
- Lay tiles and tap to connect together using a rubber mallet. Start installation from the walkway/driveway and continue further into the room
- Cut tiles to fit around edges of room and fixtures using a jigsaw
- Ensure a 5 mm gap is left around walls and fixtures
Materials: 100% virgin PVC
Tile Size: 510mm x 510mm
Tile Thickness: 7 mm
Tile Weight: 1.4 kg each
Resistance to Chemicals: Good